Monday, October 20, 2008

"Oh when the Saints, come marchin in..."

Everybody that knows me knows that I dearly love the New Orleans Saints. Always have, always will. Well, this last weekend, Amanda and I met her parents & Keri up for a little tailgatin' & football.


I'm not going to talk a lot about the actual game (because it still is a sensitive subject for me), but nevertheless, we had a great time and here are a few pictures from our day.


Amanda and my Saints Wagon


Keri one-upped Betty Crocker on these Panthers and Saints cupcakes for the game


...at this point of the game, it's safe to say that I was wearing a fake smile for this picture


The Cross ladies trying to stay away from the bonfire that I had going on the grill. When in doubt - more lighter fluid.


Bourbon Chicken Kabobs


Fashion over football.


Amanda seems to disagree, but I personally find this picture quite romantic.

No comments: