Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween & Monday Night Football



I won't take much time on this post because the Saints vs. Falcons Monday Night Football game is about to come on, but I figured we'd share a couple pictures of our Halloween pumpkin. I have been a Saints fan since we lived in New Orleans and I've waited nearly my entire life for the Saints to have this successful of a season (so far). So in honor of this spectacular start, we ditched the traditional jack-o-lantern and opted for a New Orleans Saints' fleur de lis. Wish all you guys were here watching the game with us - I've made my Halftime Chilli and Frito's for the game. Yummm...


2 comments:

Pops and Gammie said...

:) . . . did you folks get many trick-or-treaters?

Amandrew Brown said...

We got a decent amount... but we weren't flooded. So we still have some candy left over.